352
(continued from last post...)
We made on journey into town and wandered through a park, I was being sucked in by the temptation of ICE CEEEEEM from the ice cream van so we made a quick detour and had some of Mr. Whippy's creamy goodness. Oooo err!
We eventually found some shops after a quick fuelstop at McDonald's and I bought Fahrenheit on the PS2 and Scrubs Season 2! Hooray! We then did the woman shop thing which was damn funny but made me more and more agitated. No man can shop for more than an hour, it's scientific fact. Candice bought two FIT tops and we then decided to get home (back to the hotel) sharpish before I had a tantrum.
A quick rest (WAHEY!) and then we were off again. First stop was, Welsh Pub. With loud welsh women who had eardrum-piercing screams and required a good kicking in their face. I restrained and me and Candice enjoyed our meal and not the company of every other loud bastard there.
We went to the cinema to see The 40 Year Old Virgin but turned up an hour early so we got some Ben & Jerry's and sat around talking about nice things. Awww, I was a fan of that. The evil cinemalady whorebag from Hell eventually let us into the actual cinema and we watched the fillum. I thought it was reeeeally funny.
NIPPLEFUCKER!
We then began the arduous trek home. Only now it was about 10pm and prime time for drunken, loud, fighty people. I was actually a little scared walking back to the hotel as there were so many people shouting and arguing with each other I thought me and Candice might have been attacked. It's so silly to feel scared and threatened just by walking down the street but that's how this country is going I guess.
We got back and there were tears. Good Tears. Yaaaaaaay!
Candice is so pretty! I want to put a pictar here of her and monkey but I haven't asked permission so I better not cos she thinks she isn't. When she is BEA-utiful!
Sunday
GIG DAY! We rose too late for breakfast (OBVIOUSLY) and decided to go to the shops again for cleaning products (which we forgot to bring) and BEER!
We played Find The Boots. Boots is like a store that sells shower stuff, shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, make-up, you know the type. Find The Boots is the game of finding all the shop's cheapo brand of products for the lowest price going. We managed to buy toothpaste, showergel, shampoo & conditioner all for just over 1 measly pound. Bargain you say? Hell yes is my reply.
On the way home we stopped in a shop to buy our favourite drinky, lager and Smirnoff Ice! This was my first time attempting to buy alcohol, so I had my ID at the ready. I wasn't Id'ed! Although I look about twelve! YAY!
We got back and got showered and ready for THE GIG. And we drank some. We were rather drunk making our way to the gig and I kept telling Candice to hush which I now regret cos she was only having fun. Sorry hubbub!
We got to the venue and sat outside for a short while before the doors opened and we made our way to the merch section! I got ANOTHER green band t-shirt (The Starting Line) and Candice got a cute little black one with four leaf clover on. Awes!
I bought a pint and we sat down and waited for the bands to begin. We decided to stay seated for Anberlin as neither of us had really heard of them before. They were alright I guess, pretty generic. They had one song full of 'WHOOOA, YEA-EH'ing which I liked quite a bit.
We then moved to the back of the crowd bit and leant on a perch thing to see The Early November. They were excellent. Really good. Ace Enders (What a name! What a guy!) has an amazing voice and they played really well.
We stayed in the same area for The Starting Line who were also good. After the first song, Kenny stopped and said: "Everyone stop what you are doing, just stop a minute... and...tell me what you thought about..." then began Best Of Me! Such an awesome way of starting it! I sang loudly in Candice's ear and we hugged lots. Woooo-weeee!
The gig finished and we made our way home, but not before stopping in a CHICKEN COTTAGE for KFC-esque foodlings. We ate, got back and then crashed out to sleep.
Monday
Home day. NO-WUH.
We got up early and Candice packed whilst I was lazy (ME?!). We soon left and I lugged our bag to the station which was quite difficult with a blister on either foot! We were strapped for cash so Candice delved into her bank and we had sandwiches. Yaaaaay! The train journey home was INTERESTING! We then waited for Daddy to pick us up from the station. We then spent AGES waiting for him to sort out getting his car fixed. Eventually we got home and everything was okay.
At 6ish it was time for Candice to go and for our amazing weekend to end. We took her to the station and said goodbye. I am a massive, massive fan of weekends away!
That night I went to a HIZZOUSE PARTY! The first I've been to in ages. It was reallt funny and I got to talk to some of the children in the year below me. Came home the following day and slept.
Rest of the week has been Bournemouth Uni, work, 6th form and seeing Candice.
Will post more in-depth on that later or tomorrow or whenever I'm not busy!
WE MIGHT BE GOING TO SEE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS IN LONDON IN FEBRUARY. IVE NEVER BEEN TO LONDON, WELL I DID WHEN I WAS LITTLE BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT. I HOPE WE GO, IT WILL BE... BOUNCY!
chro! x


4 Comments:
At 11:09 PM,
Gareth said…
It was great!
I know Inari, I know. It's a sad day when I write a stonking great big post and only get one comment!
I'm a comment whore, feed my obsession.
At 12:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
bloody...
now that's a massive post yo!
did loads, i see. schweet...
oh and...
*feeds gar with words*
now tell me you're filled!
At 3:35 PM,
Squish said…
yeah...so...comment
I'm not good at this >_>
but woo! nice long post!!
...
...
I'll read it later
At 5:40 PM,
. said…
COMMENT ALL OVER YOUR MONKEY FACE.
SEE YOU ON FRIDAY. TIDY YOUR ROOM FOR CANDERS :D
LOVE YOU :D
X
Post a Comment
<< Home